Finding the right HVAC software can completely transform the way you run your HVAC business. With a suitable HVAC software solution, you’ll save hours on otherwise time-consuming tasks, you’ll improve overall business efficiency, improve the user experience for the end consumer, and be able to manage all of your important business processes from one place.
Effective HVAC software is designed to act as a central hub for all of your business functions (dispatching technicians, invoicing clients, creating job quotes, accepting payments, and loads more).
Ready to rock your HVAC world? Check out these HVAC software reviews to help you find the right platform for your business.
6 Best HVAC Software Solutions
Here are six of the best HVAC business management software options on the market.
1. 3C Connect
3C Connect is a dedicated HVAC software platform that offers all the solutions you need to run a 20%+ net profit business. With this platform, HVAC businesses can streamline their operations, improve payment processes, stay on top of inventory, offer training, improve field inspections, and a lot more.
Some of the main features of 3C Connect’s HVAC management software include:
- Scheduling and dispatching software for HVAC businesses
- Automated inventory replenishment tools
- Automated payment processing
- Technical training and troubleshooting videos
- A customized flat rate service price book
- A mobile app for technicians out in the field
- Automatic SMS reminders for customers
- Field inspection sheets database
- Work debriefing system
- Sales proposal and job costing templates
- HVAC CRM software and task manager
With 3C Connect, you get every tool and feature you could possibly need to run your HVAC business more efficiently. Having a single platform to do this will save copious amounts of time and money.
- Includes every feature HVAC business owners need for improved operations
- Easy to use and train new employees on software
- Excellent reporting feature to track technicians’ performance & company performance
- Built-in Flat Rate pricing system
- Simple task manager that allows you to easily stay in contact with all your customers
- Same day support
- User-friendly mobile app for technicians
- The setup of the 3C Connect features is pre-set and does not require many hours for the contractor
- Only integrates with Quickbooks, not other accounting software platforms
Jobber is a great HVAC business software solution option to keep businesses organized. With Jobber, HVAC companies have access to a wide range of tools to improve job management, customer service, and business operations.
Just like 3C Connect, it’s an all-in-one job organizing platform. Where it’s different is it’s not a dedicated solution for the HVAC industry. Therefore it does sometimes lack some of the specific functionality that you can find in solutions such as 3C Connect.
Some notable features of Jobber include the platform’s CRM, HVAC invoicing software, mobile app, online booking tool, and HVAC dispatching software.
You can also use Jobber to process payments online directly from invoices.
- All-in-one job organizing solution
- Useful invoicing and payment integration
- Store all of your information in one central database
- Includes an email marketing tool
- A more expensive platform
- Not specifically designed for HVAC businesses
- Cannot charge credit card processing fees through the payments feature
- Doesn’t manage maintenance agreements. This is the backbone of the HVAC industry.
3. Service Fusion
Service Fusion is an all-in-one field service management platform. The platform works well as HVAC scheduling software, mostly thanks to the excellent GPS tracking feature. This element helps understand dispatches and technician scheduling in real time.
Service Fusion also offers HVAC billing software with its own payments tool.
This software option offers a wide range of tools to improve business management. The downside to this is that it hasn’t been designed as dedicated HVAC contractor software, so there might be a few unnecessary features.
- Offers a wide range of tools for service businesses to use
- Easy scheduling and dispatch software for HVAC
- A great GPS tracking feature
- A useful tool to assign jobs to sales reps
- Includes efficient HVAC invoicing software
- Customer service is lacking
- Technician mobile app cannot work offline
- The reporting feature lacks information
- Lacking in Maintenance Agreement management
ServiceTitan is an extensive software solution for service businesses and field technicians. Their HVAC software includes:
- HVAC dispatch software
- Financing software
- Marketing tools
- Bidding tools
- Maintenance and agreements software
- Customer experience management
With this tool, you get all of the essential features needed to run an HVAC business from one place. The cloud-based platform makes it easy to plan and manage all HVAC jobs. This includes invoicing and payment processing, GPS tracking, and contact management.
- An extensive HVAC software solution
- Excellent scheduling feature
- Automated job notifications for customers
- Provides extensive reports and insights
- One of the more expensive options on the market
- Many of the features are limited in terms of their functionality
- Limited integrations available
- Requires many hours to set up and monthly hours needed to manage this software
- A very extensive program built for larger contractors
- Overwhelming for smaller contractors with no IT department
FieldEdge offers HVAC software to help technicians improve efficiency, streamline customer service, and enhance their operations. This software for HVAC contractors includes dispatch software, tools to help revenue growth, customer management tools, HVAC invoicing software, and more.
There is also a convenient mobile app for technicians in the field.
Overall, FieldEdge offers straightforward HVAC software for small businesses. It may not be the most comprehensive software solution, but it has a range of features to streamline your operations.
- Includes useful tutorial videos
- Easy to use
- Good customer support is available
- Lacks features that other HVAC software offers
- Does not sync with Quickbooks well
- Could wait several days to get challenges resolved
- Long set up time and long learning curve
- Weak sales platform
- Limited to what they offer on certain features
6. Housecall Pro
The Housecall Pro platform is designed to improve scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, and payment collection. This General Service software solution is rather extensive, offering a wide range of features to help you streamline, scale, and manage your business. There are also some useful customer management tools.
- Satisfactory customer support
- Automated emails feature
- Good value for money
- A wide range of features are available
- Payment and invoicing features could be improved
- The customer notification feature could be more comprehensive
- Lacks versatility for maintenance agreement management
- A general service software and not specific to HVAC
Choosing the right HVAC software can make the world of difference to your business. A well-polished platform should provide a range of features to streamline operations, ease the pressure of day-to-day processes, and most importantly, help the field workers educate customers on their specific circumstances that help them make better decisions that benefit everyone.
The six HVAC software options listed above showcase some of the best platforms available on the market. Each of these products provides a single space where HVAC businesses can manage dispatching, update their schedules, create invoices, process payments, improve customer relations, and more.
3C Connect is a dedicated HVAC software platform loaded with unique functions to enhance the way HVAC businesses are managed. Try out the all-in-one HVAC business management software yourself to see how it can streamline your business.